Amish Apple Harvest Pail Towel Storage Basket Gingerich Style Leather Handles
- Amish Handmade in Ohio, USA - Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 14 1/2" W x 14 1/2" D x 14 1/2" H
- Hard Solid Oak Bottom - Genuine Leather Handles
- Weaving is done using Pine Wood Reeds
- Accent Color Reed is Created Using RIT Dye
- Basket is stained using a Golden Oak-Red Oak Combination Stain
- Available in 5 Accent Colors
This Amish Apple Harvest Pail Towel Storage Basket is crafted in the Gingerich style, and built to last with leather handles. Perfect for storing and displaying your towels, apple or cherry picking, and for harvesting all types of fruits and vegetables. This basket is made with traditional Amish craftsmanship and attention to detail. It features a natural wood finish and is sure to add a touch of rustic charm to any room it is placed in. Make a statement with this unique and stylish Amish Apple Harvest Pail Towel Storage Basket, perfect for any home.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying.
BECAUSE THIS BASKET IS HANDMADE, IT CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"