Amish Made Berry Basket w/Lid
- Amish Made Berry Basket w/Lid
- Amish Handmade in Ohio, USA - Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 8" Diameter x 4.5" H
- Hard Oak Bottom and Lid
- Weaving is done using Pine Wood Reeds
- Accent Color Reed is Created Using RIT dye
- Basket is Stained Using a Golden Oak-Red Oak Combination Stain
This Amish Made Berry Basket with Lid is a classic handmade piece from the Amish. It is crafted with attention to detail to make sure that it is both durable and attractive. The basket is made of solid wood and the lid is made of hardwood, making it perfect for storing berries and other small items. It is a great addition to any kitchen, and is sure to last for years to come. The Amish Made Berry Basket with Lid is the perfect way to add a touch of tradition to your home.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying.
BECAUSE THIS BASKET IS HANDMADE, IT CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"