Amish Made Melon Basket Handmade Woven Egg Gathering Buttocks Basket - Large
- Amish Handmade Large Woven Melon Egg Gathering Buttocks Basket
- Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 13" Circumference x 6 3/4" H (without handle) - 12" H with handle
- Solid Oak Handle; Woven Bottom
- Accent Color Reed is Created Using RIT dye
- Golden Oak-Red Oak Combination Stain
- Available in 5 Accent Colors
This beautiful Large Melon Handmade Woven Egg Gathering Buttocks Basket is perfect for use as a fruit bowl, egg gathering basket, or storage basket for magazines, newspapers, or knitting or crocheting projects. Great for hanging on a rack or hearth. Works well in any room. Fill it up with pine cones, greenery, or other decorative items. Woven bottom.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying.
BECAUSE THIS BASKET IS HANDMADE, IT CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"