Amish Handmade Oval Knitting Sewing Basket Oak Bottom Leather Handles
- Amish Oval Knitting Sewing Basket
- Amish Handmade in Ohio, USA - Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 13" W x 8" D x 6 1/4" H
- Hard Solid Oak Bottom, Lid, and Knob - Genuine Leather Carrier Handles
- Weaving is done using Pine Wood Reeds--Accent Color Reed is Created Using RIT dye
- Basket is stained using a Golden Oak-Red Oak combination Stain
- Available in 5 Accent Colors
This Amish Handmade Oval Knitting Sewing Basket has an oak bottom and leather handles, making it a durable and stylish addition to your crafting supplies. It is perfect for storing and organizing all your yarn, needles, and other sewing essentials. The lidded design keeps contents safe and secure while the handles make it easy to transport. The classic design and high-quality construction of this basket ensures it will be a treasured part of your crafting collection for years to come.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying.
BECAUSE THIS BASKET IS HANDMADE, IT CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"