Amish Handmade Round Double Pie Basket Solid Oak Bottom, Tray, Swinging Handle
- Amish Handmade Round Double Pie Basket
- Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 12 Inches in Diameter x 6 3/4 Inches High (not including lid)
- Solid Oak Bottom, Lid, and Swinging Carrier Handle
- Lid is Fitted and Tray Has Hole in Center For One-Handed Removal
- Available in 5 Accent Colors
This Amish Handmade Round Double Pie Basket is perfect for carrying two pies to a picnic or potluck. It is crafted with a solid oak bottom, a tray, and a swinging handle for easy carrying. This pie basket is sure to make a stylish addition to any kitchen. Its traditional design and craftsmanship make it a must-have for any pie lover. Add a touch of Amish charm to your baking routine with this hand-crafted double pie basket.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying. If you want, you can line your basket with a liner (sold separately), or simply use a large dry towel or sheet to protect the basket's interior surface.
BECAUSE OUR BASKETS ARE HANDMADE, THEY CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"