Amish Harvest Basket Towel Storage Apple Pail With Genuine Leather Handles
- Amish Handmade in Ohio, USA - Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 14 1/2" W x 14 1/2" D x 14 1/2" H
- Hard Solid Oak Bottom - Genuine Leather Handles
- Weaving is done using Pine Wood Reeds
- Accent Color Reed is Created Using RIT dye
- Basket is stained using a Golden Oak-Red Oak combination Stain
- Available in 5 Accent Colors
This Amish Harvest Basket Towel Storage Apple Pail is handcrafted by a skilled Amish artisan from solid oak wood. The pail features genuine leather handles, making it easy to transport from room to room. This unique and stylish storage solution is perfect for keeping towels, linens, and other items organized and out of sight. With its rustic design, this pail adds charm to any home. The natural wood finish will last for years and make a beautiful addition to any interior.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying.
BECAUSE THIS BASKET IS HANDMADE, IT CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"