Amish Made Bread Box Storage Basket
- Amish Handmade in Ohio, USA - Dated and Signed by our Amish Crafter
- Measures 14 1/2" W x 6 1/2" D x 9 1/2" H
- Hard Solid Oak Bottom and Lid - Genuine Leather Carrier Handles
- Weaving is done using Pine Wood Reeds
- Accent Color Reed is Created Using RIT Dye
- Basket is stained using a Golden Oak-Red Oak Combination
- Available in 5 Accent Colors
This Amish Handmade Bread Box is perfect for keeping bread fresh and adding a touch of rustic charm to any kitchen. Handcrafted from solid oak and finished with leather handles, this bread box is sure to become a treasured family heirloom. Its bottom and lid provide ample storage and the unique design ensures that your breads will stay fresh longer. With its classic Amish craftsmanship, this bread box is sure to be a great addition to any home.
How to Care for Your Amish Basket
Use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum cleaner or a soft dry duster or rag to remove loose dirt and debris. Use a damp (not wet) cloth to clean spills and spots. Avoid close contact with cooking areas. Grease and cooking odors can settle into wood over time. Avoid direct sunlight as this can cause premature fading and drying.
BECAUSE THIS BASKET IS HANDMADE, IT CAN VARY IN SIZE BY UP TO 1/2"